Home
Celebrity News
Mexican Radio
Morrissey
Music
music retirement
sick
traetment
Doctors Asked Morrissey to Retire from Music

Had to cancel the concert for reasons of health, Morrissey was undergoing treatment. Reportedly, legendary frontman's doctor asked to stop singing!

Still in a state of restoring health, Morrissey spoke in an interview with a Mexican radio, "I had been warned, but it is not easy .. Music is ingrained in me," he said.

"It feels really bad. I was bleeding inside, was rushed to the hospital and lost a lot of blood. They tried to fix me for five weeks, but it kept dripping blood," said Morrissey, telling his condition.

"Then I became anemic. Now I'm still undergoing treatment, but it was very optimistic," said the flamboyant man.

Rumors circulating stating Morrissey had compiled, ranging from sore throat, acute ulcer causing bleeding, and severe pneuomonia. Because of that he had to cancel a tour of America union. Oh, so sad!

Blog authors

No comments