Home
Beyonce
Blue Ivy Carter
celebrity hobbies
Celebrity News
Contact Music
diet
Music
pregnant
The Mrs Carter Show World Tour
Beyonce Diets Shown to be Perfect on Tour


When pregnant first daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, Beyonce weight had increased by 25 kilograms. After giving birth to her daughter, the owner of the song Love on Top is struggling to restore its original body.

Diet Beyonce also performed in order to look perfect in front of his fans while touring show, The Mrs Carter Show World Tour, April. "I try to keep my diet in order to stay balanced. I always have breakfast like scrambled egg whites, vegetable smoothies or low-fat whole-grain cereal," he said as quoted by Contact Music, Monday (25/3).

"For lunch and dinner, I eat lots of fish and vegetables."

A diet like that he applied every Monday through Saturday. While on the weekend, the 31-year-old singer could consume any food he liked. "Even though I'm on a strict diet. I always indulge myself by eating one of my favorite meals every Sunday. Usually I like to eat pizza," said Beyonce.

Blog authors

No comments