Home
Celebrity News
celebrity tips
Katy Perry
writing lyrics
Katy Perry: I'm always honest in Writing Lyrics
Katy Perry admitted that she was always honest in writing the lyrics of the song. Even she does not care how 'sad' and 'pain' the lyrics. According to Katy, honesty is one reason for people to love a song.

"Sometimes people see the lyrics are vulnerable. But I think that's who really want to be heard by the people. They want to hear honesty. No matter how painful the lyrics were," said Katy pad BBC Radio 1.

"Writing songs is 'cathartic'. That would be like I helped to push something. Every time I'm not on the right track, than I go to bad places, I prefer to take my guitar, or go into the studio and created the work independently , freestyle, "said Katy.

Katy said that she always carried a tape recorder with her wherever she goes. It is she doing to record all things funny and interesting that she encountered in everyday life.

"I have a little red tape recorder that I carry with me wherever I go, all the time. And when I walk I can just pick it up when the conversation interesting to see that people do and what I feel," said Katy.

"I love the language, especially when you become a pop songwriter. Many people think yours is just a pop song pop songs as they had done before. But if you listen to the lyrics, you'll know the meaning and purpose," she concluded.

Blog authors

No comments