Home
50 Cent
Before I Destruct
Celebrity News
Curtis James Jackson
50 Cent Will Release New Album July 2, 2012
Following the successBefore I Self Destruct” album, rapper 50 Cent announced that the new album will be out shortly. In his twitter he said that his fifth album will be released on 2 July.

The rapper whose real name is Curtis James Jackson said that in early July is great for releasing the album. He himself was anxious to wait for the happy day.

"My birthday July 6, so it is an exciting day for me. So in early July will be like the July 2 release of the album, American Independence Day July 4 and July 6 my birthday," he wrote, as quoted from Twitter.

50 Cent efforts to release his fifth album was delayed for a year diving. Because the shelter label, Interscope Records has leaked material. The rapper born in Queens, New York was also criticized the all-out label.

Blog authors

No comments