Home
Beyonce
Celebrity News
Destiny's Child
Dirty Laundry
Hot Music
Kelly Rowland
Music
SoundCloud
Survivor
Kelly Rowland to Beyonce Envy


Through the song "Dirty Laundry", Kelly Rowland shed her feelings about the humiliation she felt when courting, and a sense of his former co-workers jealous, Beyonce.

The songs are uploaded on the SoundCloud site open all the hatred of Beyonce's success.

Fragment of lyrics like this: "When my sister on stage, killing it like a motherf *** er, I was in a rage, feeling it like a motherf *** er."

"Went our separate ways but I was happy she was killin 'it. Bittersweet she was up, I was down. No. lie, I feel good for her but what do I do now?"

"Post-Survivor, she on fire. Who wanna hear my bulls ** t."

While still incorporated in Destiny's Child, Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams star who became famous around the world thanks to their hit songs, such as "Survivor" and "Bootylicious".

However when Beyoncé started a solo career in 2003, the group disbanded after their last album came out in 2004. As we know, Beyonce went on to become one of the most sukes diva in the world, but members of the other Destiny's Child, Kelly and Michelle Williams, respectively did not enjoy similar success.

In addition to the envy Beyonce, Kelly also admitted getting mental torture from cruel lover. Juice lover tried to destroy Kelly with trying meyakinnya that Beyonce does not care about him.

Kelly stated that through this fragment following words: "I was battered, he hitting the window like it was me, until it shattered. He pulled me out and said, 'Do not nobody love you but me, not your mom, not your daddy, and especially not Bey. "

Kelly admitted that while recording the song, he always refrained from crying. Kelly felt the song was very emotional.

"I need a few days to record it. Sad I have to try and not sing it properly, instead of crying about it."

Blog authors

No comments